Tuesday 21 August 2012

Variables in Customer Exit -SAP Bi.


Wlhat variables would you typically use when making use of
the user exit RSR00001 in BEx reporting?

 I - STEP is used in ABAP code as a conditionalcheck. 
The following values are checked:

1.)I_STEP1 Before processing of the variable pop-ups and
gets called for every customer variable.
2.)I_STEP2 Is called after variable popup for variables not
marked as "Ready for input" and are set to
required entry.
3.)I_STEP3 Is called after all variables are processed (only
once and not for each variable).

 I - VNAM: It is the variable containing the variable
name within ABAP Typically you lvould do aCASE statement on this variable to get the
variable working.

E - T - RANGE: This is the internal table populated
with variable values in a customer exit.

 L S RANGE: This is the structure to populate
E- --T_R ANGE

LOW low end value
HIGH high end value
SIGN 'I' to include, etc.
OPT gives the options like 'BT' for between,
'EQ' for equal, ecc.

 I - VARTYP- variable type
1 Characteristic
2 Hierarchy node
3 Text
4 Formula
5 Hierarchy

 I - IOBJNM: name of the Infoobject.
 I -P ERIV: fiscal year variant.
 I - T - VAR - RANGE: table with all variables and
their values.

1 comment:

  1. I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really frustrating.
    sap bi training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete